Have you ever wondered how to clean and maintain your hardwood floors? If so you are not alone.
We have a process to clean and revitalize your floors, that is dust free and done in hours not days or weeks. Restoring your floors to the beauty they once had, at a fraction of the cost of sanding.
Veterans Carpet & Tile can clean and revitalize your hardwood floors using a dust free process. This maintenance process is designed to help you avoid the high cost and the dust storm that comes with sanding. It is a revitalizing process that is done in hours not days. This process will not restore areas that have been damaged from water or areas completely worn from loss of polyurethane or deep scratches. It is specially designed to bring life back to floors that have become dirty and dull due to normal traffic wear on residential and commercial hardwood floors.
Veterans Wood care 6-Step Process
- Pre-Inspection – We first determine if the floor contains any wax, oily residue, or other contaminants which may affect the adhesion of a new finish. We also find out what method is needed. Some floors may not be able to be refinished with this process.
- Area Preparation – All movable furniture will be moved prior to cleaning. A technician will then throughly inspect your floors for damaged or possible problem areas.
- Dry Soil Removal – Our technicians thoroughly sweep and vacuum the entire area, to remove any loose debris, maximizing the results we obtain. Just like any cleaning process, dry soil removal is one of the most important steps.
- Two Step Cleaning – The cleaning process, depending on the service needed, includes wood safe cleaners and state-of-the-art equipment which PRODUCES NO DUST WHATSOEVER! After the dry soil removal, the floors are deep cleaned with a heavy duty cleaner to remove surface accumulations of common household pollutants such as food residues or pet oils without abrading your floor to expose any bare wood. Secondly, the floor is cleaned again with a wood refresh solution that prepares the floor for the finish.
- Hardwood Floor Finish – Next we apply two coats of a special finish to restore the luster back to your floors. Although two coats are not always needed, we feel that applying the extra coat gives you a more durable lasting surface.This not only gives your floors a new and smooth look but helps to protect your wood from further wear and damage. This product is available in a high gloss or a satin finish, the choice is always yours.
- Post-Inspection – Technicians will initiate a walk through and go over results with you so you fully understand the process and what to expect before leaving.Your floors will be ok to walk on in about three to four hours, and furniture can be replaced the following day.
As with all of Veterans Carpet & Tile Cleaning services it comes with our famous money back guarantee. Call 330-858-8054 for your next professional hardwood floor revitalization.