At Veterans Carpet & Tile, we use different equipment that is state-of-the-art and sets us apart from all other carpet cleaners. We achieve our amazing results by utilizing this evolutionary system. All of the follow ups we have done with our customers give us a 10 out of 10 rating. To get that military white glove satisfaction, we prefer a Rotary carpet restoration system combined with the latest high powered truck-mount extraction unit. This system allows us to remove heavily ground in dirt with a patented Rotary Head Extraction method and will leave your carpet 20% drier than the traditional systems so you can get back to life.
How the Rotary System works
- Removes stubborn ground in dirt on carpet and stairs
- Restores high traffic and matted areas
- Capable of meeting the quality standards for both residential and commercial needs
- Adjusts to clean from commercial glue downs to plush installed over pad residential carpeting
- Cleans in multiple directional cleaning passes
- Able to fully clean tile and grout without harm
- Weighs only 39 lbs, so easy for technicians to handle
- Leaves carpet, tile and upholstery looking like new
Some FAQs You Should Know
All of our technicians are trained and certified according to IICRC guidelines.
We provide the best service out there or your money back – 100% guaranteed.
Cleaning your carpets and upholstery regularly improves your indoor air quality.
Removes bacteria, germs and other pollutants for a healthier safer home.
Gives you that ultimate clean feeling by removing small particle, dust mites and grime.
We recommend that you clean your carpets and upholstery at least 2x per year, especially if
you have children and/or pets. Once per year at the minimum.
Our products are nontoxic, biodegradable, safe around pets & children, and phosphate free.
Cleaning your carpets regularly is more cost effective than the expense of installing new.